Personal data information
Last updated: May 25, 2018
Who is responsible of your personal data treatment?
Extraordinary Vacations USA, Inc.
2690 Weston Road, Suite 200 Weston
If you want to contact us regarding any question related to your data, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com
What is the purpose of collecting and processing your data?
We collect you data to be able to handle your service requests, that can include, accommodations, transports, activities.
We will also use your contact data to send you information about our product and services, including offers and any information that we think may be of your interest. For this purpose we will expressly request your consent.
How long will we keep your data?
Due to the current tax legislation, we will store your data for a period of 5 years being erased after this period unless stated by you.
What is the legitimacy for your data treatment?
The data treatment legal base is the execution of your contracted services, being the processing of that data essential for the execution of the services.
To Who we communicate your data?
On the occasion of the execution of the contracted services, we will pass your data to the companies that requests us, like hotels, alternative lodging companies and lodging service providers. You must take in mind that these data assignments are essential to facilitate the contracted services.
The data passed to the providers will consist in your e-mail address, name, surname, age, date of birth and nationality, and also any remark stated in the booking
Many service providers that you request us are based in countries out of the European Union. The General data protection regulation rules these international data transfer and for this reason we can only pass for data to countries that have guarantee you data treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You must know that due to the fact of processing your data, you have the following rights:
- When the basis of legitimacy for the treatment of data is based in your consent, you have right to revoke that consent in any moment.
- You can request access to all your personal data (Access right)
- You have right to modify your data, either because they are inaccurate or because they have changed (Right of modification)
- You will also be allowed to request the data deletion when the employment relationship is over. In some circumstances, the deletion will not be complete regarding the current legislation that forces us to keep it for a 5 year period (Right to cancel)
- You have right to request that your personal data is not processed (Right of opposition)
- You can also request the limitation of your data treatment in the following cases (Right of treatment limitation):
- During the challenge study due to the inaccuracy of your data
- If the treatment is illegal, you oppose to the data deletion.
- When we do not need to treat your data, but you need them to exercise or defence against possible claims
- If you have opposed data treatment claiming public or legitimate interest, while we are analyzing if our reasons for treating you data prevail over your interests
- You will have right that we give you your personal data in electronic format, manageable by you (Right of portability)
Is your data safe?
In EXVG we gather, treat and store your data applying information security policies and regulations. These security measures apply to the electronic and paper format information and guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. In the event of a circumstance or an incident that may compromise your data, we will let you know as soon as possible.
You must know that for the fact of processing your personal data, you can exercise your right to withdraw your data processing consent anytime.
For more information, read the following document.